Webinar: Thursday 19th April 2018 at 11am AEDT
Mandatory Workforce Planning for Local Government
As you'd be aware, Councils are required to undertake workforce planning to support the achievement of their Delivery Program.
Your Workforce Management Strategy is a way to address the human resources required to achieve the activities identified in the Delivery Program.
The trick is it's mandatory and complex...
Your council’s workforce planning should consider the people, skills, experience and expertise that's required to implement your Delivery Program.
Our next webinar will help you address Workforce Management Strategy issues, such as:
- Tackling an ageing workforce
- Identifying a solid succession plan
- Creating and retaining positions for local young people
- Ways to become a council / employer of choice
- Learning and development ideas
- Performance management tips
- and a whole lot more!
It's free, so register below!
Oops! Something went wrong, did you fill in all the required fields?