As a tech company you have all the resources you have at your disposal. Should you have them build your HCM for you, or is a fit for purpose HCM vendor a better way to go?
Depending on your organisation, there are many factors to consider when buying or building a human capital management system.
You need to:
- Identify the gaps within your organisation to justify why you need a HCM system.
- Specify the specific requirements and to set a budget.
- Decide are their potential vendors that can meet these requirements or do we have the resources to do this ourselves?
In this webinar, we'll explore the current I.T industry standards when it comes to HR systems and human capital management. This will be a good opportunity to see where your organisation fits in and what you should be doing in the next 5 - 10 years when it comes to your people.
- What are most I.T companies doing.
- The pros and cons of building a system.
- The pros and cons of buying from a vendor.
- What should YOU do? (Exploring different I.T organisational requirements)
Oops! Something went wrong, did you fill in all the required fields?