“Without the visible symbol of a rating, employees didn’t understand the processes or the philosophies behind them.”
Education organisations started implementing systems with no ratings to reduce complaints about forced ranking and Annual processes. Yet this produced some interesting outcomes...
This webinar will explore what happens when you do or don't implement ratings in your Performance Management process.
Topics we'll discuss:
- Research into the Australian Corporate Environment and Productivity.
- The Background, History and Goals for Performance Management.
- What to consider when contemplating Ratings or no Ratings in the Education sector.
- NEW research into companies using no ratings.
- What all this means for you and your organisation.
Join our webinar to find out if you should be using ratings in your organisation!
Oops! Something went wrong, did you fill in all the required fields?