How can HR contribute to positive patient experiences?
We explain how to identify and then resolve problems in your patient experience.
As hospitals and health services operate full steam ahead, both employees and HR are being asked to do more work with fewer resources, so taking time to review and digest feedback can be difficult.
In this webinar we will explore how HR can positively contribute to patient experiences in the Care sector through mediums such as patient satisfaction surveys and fundamental HCM techniques.
Conducted on behalf of the Australian Commission, evidence was taken from a decade of patient feedback from both public and private Hospitals across Australia. From the evidence gathered, several themes occurred that contributed to patient experiences.
Seven themes emerged:
- The care environment
- Reciprocal communication and information sharing
- Correct treatment and physical outcomes
- Emotional support
- Comfort, pain and clinical care
- Interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Discharge planning and process
We will also outline how health professionals can substantially improve the patient experience.
This webinar will cover:
- What leads to positive experiences from a patient view?
- Financial Drivers for Onboarding in Healthcare
- Mistakes in business case preparation & how to build a business case
This is a MUST ATTEND webinar if you're in the Care sector.
Oops! Something went wrong, did you fill in all the required fields?