Creating a Performance Plan to assist organisational growth
New Year – New Plan – New Objectives – How to write relevant objectives
One of the essential elements of effective management is regular performance management. Good managers use Performance Management as a process to ensure positive employee and business growth through techniques like One on One meetings.
These techniques are comprised of relative objectives, written and worked on by management and the employee. In this webinar we will outline the methods used to create achievable, motivating and performance inducing objectives.
What you'll learn if you attend:
- The importance of performance management
- How to identify core values that should govern the behaviour of your employees
- How to write great objectives
- Elements of good objectives - VQTQ
- What areas of your performance need development
Join our webinar to learn how to write great objectives.
Oops! Something went wrong, did you fill in all the required fields?