Did you know that more than 80% of Performance Management process are still old world Appraisals completed once a year?
Performance Management is a massive source of competitive advantage if implemented correctly.
Managers have been completing appraisals the same old way for years, and will be unwilling to change unless there is a good reason to change. That's why effective change management can help managers realise what's in it for them and help them break out of the Appraisal cycle.
In this webinar we explain the difference between Appraisal/Review and Continuous Performance Management, and explain the 1 on 1 process and how it drives behavioural change.
In this webinar we will explore the following trends:
- The state of Performance Management in Australia (The hard facts).
- What the benefits of Performance Management are for you, your team and organisation as a whole,
- How to conduct a successful One on One,
- Correct objectives that are off track before it's too late,
- Enhance manager & employee communication,
- AND see tangible business outcomes as a result!
Hope to see you there!
Oops! Something went wrong, did you fill in all the required fields?