Position Descriptions matter!
Here's why it's important to have a well crafted position description!
- They help align your employees tasks and goals to the company strategy
- You will get a better pool of applicants applying for a role
- It becomes the foundation when it comes to conducting interviews and making decisions about new hires
- Can be used as the basis for an employee's performance management!
This checklist is divided into 5 important factors you need to include in the position description:
- The Basic Information
- Duties and Responsibilities
- The Ideal Candidate
- Application Instructions
We further explain what you need in each section! Download this interactive checklist to ensure you are crafting the perfection job description!
Oops! Something went wrong, did you fill in all the required fields?