Position Descriptions matter!
Here's why it's important to have a well crafted position description!
- They help align your employees tasks and goals to the company strategy
- You will get a better pool of applicants applying for a role
- It becomes the foundation when it comes to conducting interviews and making decisions about new hires
- Can be used as the basis for an employee's performance management!
This checklist is divided into 5 important factors you need to include in the position description:
- The Basic Information
- Duties and Responsibilities
- The Ideal Candidate
- Application Instructions
We further explain what you need in each section! Download this interactive checklist to ensure you are crafting the perfection job description!